Did anyone else notice that yesterday was Friday the 13th?
Things that ended up on/in my carpet/floor:
5 gal bucket of flour
toilet water and toilet soaked toilet paper
a bottle of windex mixed with a bottle of dish soap
a gallon bag of raw chicken, soy sauce, and oil
the contents of the bathtub
What I accomplished yesterday:
nothing except clean up after my little trouble makers
I was in tears by 11 am, Cari had quite a crises and we ended up in tears together, Beth had trouble with her flight and was stuck in the Denver airport overnight. Anyone else?
8.14.2010
Trouble
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I know I'm not supposed to laugh because you had a crumby day- but this picture is to die for funny. I made Brandon come downstairs to see it. those darling little trouble makers. I sure hope they behave better for you this week. good luck.
ya, i noticed. When I hit the car in front of me on the way home from taking Beth to the airport.
I would say that yours was STILL worse though.
Josh and I are laughing outloud. Right now.
This picture reminds me of Joel and Steven when they got in the flour bucket. Priceless but not a good day for mom. We had to pay $600 for a car repair that day. But yes, you had it the worst.
AT least you got an awesome picture out of it?!? That's so cute! but that completely sucks...
Hilarious!!! Really, Mae looks soooo different with "blonde" hair:)You need to send this picture into some kind of competiotion!!!!Glad that day is over for ya!!!
Wow! What a day. I'm sorry for all of your trouble, but that is the greatest pic. They are so straight faced, and Mae looks hilarious because she is so pale looking with those red lips. What was going on with the chicken, soy sauce, and oil? Were they trying to cook you dinner? Funny!
O my goodness what a day! i'm so sorry! but that really is the greatest pic ever. they look innocent... covered in flour. I'm so excited to see you guys this week!!!!
Wow, Jenilyn. Wow.
That picture is priceless! I can't believe what you had to clean up!! I would be crying too.
I'm sorry, but I have to say that I think your horrible day was worth it, since you got this amazing picture out of it. I have a feeling this will be a family classic for years to come.
I just started crying reading about all of this. You are a good mommy! What a rough day, but I am pretty sure this is the funniest picture! love you guys.
Post a Comment