Before we headed off to Idaho we had some fun decorating our tree and making Christmas cookies. Most of our other decorations ended up back in boxes after a few were broken by curious hands. We also ended up taking our tree down a little early when the kids knocked it over twice.
A few things the kids have said lately:
When we asked Wes what he wanted for Christmas he told us: "I want a white shirt like dad has to sleep in."
For about a week Mae kept telling us that her blankie and bunny were "growing a beard" then we figured out that she was only saying it when she was looking for them. Then we figured out that what she really meant was that they had "disappeared" 


1.03.2011
Pre Holiday Pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you for sharing these cute phrases from your kids. I needed a good laugh this morning! I love this smile on Mae on couch pic.
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment