A few new things:
- we packed up all our things and moved to DC, we are crazy
- I pray that our house will be done correctly
- I am putting a lot of faith in a couple of people to see that our house is just right when we return
- I am so glad to be out here with Rose & Josh and Emily & Tyler
- I ripped by big toenail completely off
- spring is here
- I spent $400 at costco just on groceries in one trip
- we spent Easter in the car probably in several states (just like the last two years)
- we had an easter egg hunt with Nathan and Chelsea in Denver and here with Rose and her kids
- we got a vitamix and have been making smoothies like crazy
- I love H&M kids
- I also love my family (but thats not new)

5.01.2011
New stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're gone again?!? Well, I wanted to say Happy Birthday and I'm excited to hang out again someday.
Post a Comment