6.25.2011

My Mae

Mae is my little buddy, especially my hair buddy. I straightened her hair the other day so that I could trim it and see what I was doing. It never got trimmed but she did run around the house thinking that she was rapunzel. Doesn't she look like a different girl? I have been doing my hair curly lately too, I have been straightening it for the last 8 years? But I like doing it curly because I feel more like I am Mae's mommy and I feel back to my roots. I wonder if Vera will be curly. Anyway, here are some pictures of the curly hairs around here.







3 comments:

Laurie said...

Love the curls on both of you!!

Callie said...

Jennilyn! Your kids are stinkin adorable! And I'm in love with Mae's hair!

The Waltz's said...

You guys are gorgeous!! I can't believe how long Mae's hair was when you straightened it! So funny. Kimbree STILL doesn't have hair. ;)