January 10
January is all about simplifying and goal making right? My mom gave us girls a book called Absolutely Organized for Christmas. It talks a lot about doing one major chore each day, even if it takes you several hours, that way you aren't worn out by the end of the week from cleaning everyday. Here is my attempt at simplifying my schedule and so far it has worked really well. I went out and bought a new mop and organized my cleaning bucket and shined the house on monday. It was pretty fun, and the best part is that I don't have to clean the house again until next week. I have a few other personal and fitness goals I have made too and I think this schedule will help make time for the rest of them.
1.10.2008
Goals
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
jenilyn, i love that cleaning list! i'm also doing a daily schedule- i love it!
Could i have 2 cuter sisters?? So organized and on top of things!!
Ok, ill do it too, you have convinced me.
Good idea-I love it!
Post a Comment