1.13.2009

Best gifts



I think my favorite and most unexpected gift from Christmas was my Wusthof chef's knife from John. Way to go for thinking of something that I would love but didn't even know I wanted! It is super sharp (will cut through anything) and very well made.

I have to say in close second is the bread making supplies and class that Rose got me, again, I love it but didn't know I wanted it. I have been dreaming of bread and rolls and braids all week and made my first batch yesterday, it turned out ok but I will definitely be perfecting as time goes on.

Some other things I received and am excited to use soon are my cast iron skillet, food processor and baking sheet. I will be busy in my kitchen for the next six months at least. Thank you to everyone who gave us wonderful gifts for Christmas, especially Wes' exciting gifts which keep him busy so we can get things done.

No comments: