You look gorgeous! I love seeing you with your two kids. Wes is getting so big and Mae is a doll. She looks just like Wes. So you moved finally? I need your new address so I can mail your gift. I hope everything is going great! Love you
Aww, how cute. I bet it feels so good to finally be moved in. I like how Mabel is smiling in her sleep :)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
You look gorgeous! I love seeing you with your two kids. Wes is getting so big and Mae is a doll. She looks just like Wes.
So you moved finally? I need your new address so I can mail your gift. I hope everything is going great! Love you
Aww, how cute. I bet it feels so good to finally be moved in. I like how Mabel is smiling in her sleep :)
Post a Comment