1.21.2009

Healthy Fun

I have been meaning to do a muffin tin lunch for Wes for a while now. We tried it this week and it worked out so well! I try and put something from every food group into his tin, in this particular one he ate everything but sometimes he leaves a little left in one or two (usually whatever is green). It works out great because I feel like I can see what he is getting and know it's a well rounded offering and he has fun moving his food around into all the different cups while he eats, perfect.

5 comments:

Laurie said...

That is such an awesome idea! I love it.

Kari said...

That is so clever! I am seriously going to have to do that. Did you come up with that yourself? I hope not. You Mixa girls! You're so creative.

J Petersen said...

That's making me hungry.

Melody said...

It is a great idea, I'm going to have to do that for Dallin. What's in the bottom right cup?

forget laundry said...

such a fun idea! you are so on top of things. and I love the monster story.