3.02.2009

The Kids are Growing

Mae is getting just as cute and chubby as ever, check out those cheeks and legs. And Wes loves playing in the sink lately with water and cups and bowls, it will keep him busy for hours. He pushes the chair up to the sink, opens up the drawer with all the measuring cups in it and gets out his tools and then brings me his apron, and then pretends to eat and drink all kinds of things. He usually chooses to play in the sink or watch Curious George aka "Storage".

We feel like we have been having so much fun lately playing with the kids, having John home more during the day, and spending time with family. We really feel blessed and feel like our life is just where we want it. I love my little family.


2 comments:

Melissa said...

I LOVED this post! Your family is in such a great stage. Isn't it wonderful to be able to be at home with these sweet little people all day?!

Melody said...

I love your little family too! Wes is so cute I can't stand it. And I can't believe how big Mae is getting. Is she still super happy and easy-going? Give your kids big hugs and kisses from aunt Melody. :)