I took this picture of Mae and remembered that Wes wore this same jacket at about this same age, so I went back and found a picture of him. Do they look alike or what! Actually it's cool to see how they look different too.
That's precious! I love it when siblings look alike. Such a good mix of both you and John, too.PS I sure love ya
such fun new posts! I love Wes getting Mae to laugh- what sweet little friends.
That is hilarious!
Very cute comparison, we too have that jacket and it makes me happy to see it anywhere.
Oh wow, I think they look more alike than my girls!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That's precious! I love it when siblings look alike. Such a good mix of both you and John, too.
PS I sure love ya
such fun new posts! I love Wes getting Mae to laugh- what sweet little friends.
That is hilarious!
Very cute comparison, we too have that jacket and it makes me happy to see it anywhere.
Oh wow, I think they look more alike than my girls!!
Post a Comment