1.09.2010

Christmas

I don't even know where to start... Christmas was great and went by way too fast.
We had every member of the Mixa family here, including Rose, who was two weeks from her due date and threatening to come early. All the kids had so much fun playing with cousins and staying up late. I had clock orders coming in like crazy the whole month of December, especially the two weeks before Christmas which took a lot of my time and concentration. For some reason Christmas didn't stop and wait for me to catch up, it just came anyway even though I wasn't totally ready.

John went over the top and surprised me with a Canon 5d mark II! I almost feel embarrassed to have such a nice camera, I don't know what to do with it! It is pretty much my dream camera and have always though that I would probably never own it. John also got my dream lens to go along with it. Seriously John is so sweet to me! So you would think with getting a new camera I would have lots of fun new pictures but trying to learn a new camera plus busy schedules equals only a few pictures to post.

Wes has been having fun with all of his new cars, trucks and his new trike. And Mae is in love with her new lamby. It was a great Christmas.





2 comments:

Brendan, Dana, Hazel, Hattie, and Niels said...

Wow! You got the Canon 5d mark II! That is such a nice camera. What lens did you get? Way to go John. Your family picture looks cute!

Melissa said...

I am so excited for you!!!! You will be a pro in no time! Way to go, Jon! Did you cut your hair? You look beautiful as always.