Wes is so grown up, and so sweet. When I put Wes to bed for a nap and bed each day we snuggle and giggle and talk. He always tells me that I'm his best friend (although he usually corrects himself and says that his dad is his best friend right after). I was talking to him a few days ago after singing I Love to See the Temple, and he said he wanted to go to the temple. I told him that when he grows up that he can find a nice girl and marry her in the temple. He got excited and said I want to find a girl with toys and go to the temple with her. I was telling John about what he said at dinner and so we asked him about going to the temple to get married and asked him what kind of girl he was going to find (hoping he would say nice). He said um... a pretty girl! And then we are going to get toys and play and go to the temple!
We started potty training Wes last week and he has been doing so well! We usually don't get away without one accident a day but for the most part he is doing great (and he is so cute in his little underwear, i love it).
I found this cute picture from when Wes was one, so cute.
1.09.2010
My boy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment