There has been lots of bath taking here, Mae cracks me up in these.
Your models and camera are fantastic.
I think these are going to go down as your family classic photos. Cousin bath pictures are the best. I LOVE the first one of Mae and Wes! Congrats to Mel and Jason. These are special times for your family!
They're gonna love these when their older.
I love Mae's belly in these- so cute!
I am in love with the first shot- I just can't get enough! it needs to be framed somewhere. so glad you are loving your camera.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Your models and camera are fantastic.
I think these are going to go down as your family classic photos. Cousin bath pictures are the best. I LOVE the first one of Mae and Wes! Congrats to Mel and Jason. These are special times for your family!
They're gonna love these when their older.
I love Mae's belly in these- so cute!
I am in love with the first shot- I just can't get enough! it needs to be framed somewhere. so glad you are loving your camera.
Post a Comment