3.21.2010

Just Hangin Out

Pretty much all we do is lounge around the house, at least it feels like it because we don't have a couch. So we are always laying on our mattress on the floor or just laying on the floor. We really don't have many of our things here and the weather is still a little chilly to be outside a lot. We have to be creative and find fun things to do.

A few days ago John and I were in our room and Mae came running in and said "Hide" and then ran into our bathroom and closed the door. We didn't know she even knew that word or what it meant.

Tonight John found a package of coffee filters and gave them to Wes, they ended up rolling them all up and having a snowball fight. Wes and Mae were running around screaming and giggling while John threw snowballs at them. Wes yelled out "This is a snowball episode!"

We had a practice easter egg hunt with Wes so he would know what to do at our ward Easter party, I think he is really going to love it. I told Wes the story about Jesus being resurrected and when he woke up he asked if we could talk about Jesus some more, it really made me smile.





2 comments:

Em and Ty said...

These kids are growing up way too fast!:(

The Nethercotts said...

The two middle pictures MELT MY HEART. I love those two so much! Cant wait to be around them 24/7 again!