4.30.2010

A Good Day

Today was mostly a good day, minus the time when we were at the store and the kids were crazy. Wes and I did crafts all evening and he was loving it, it's fun when you can see your child learning. Then all three of us jumped, wrestled, tickled and ran around the house just having fun before bed. Wes ran and got his blanket and asked "Mom, can I snuggle in your heart?" Oh my goodness, I'm not sure I have heard a sweeter more sincere thing come out of his mouth, I melted, and we hugged and bear kissed. Then after I put him to bed he came and asked me if he could turn his light on and read a few books, Im glad the books we got him for his birthday are getting well used.


also notice his favorite robot pajamas have gotten too small and we have had to cut open the toes, he wants to wear them every night

1 comment:

Melissa said...

What a great candid picture! snuggle in your heart?!! That's about the sweetest thing I ever heard. He's such a cute boy!