The last six months are probably the fastest I have had in a long time. Vera is growing so quickly and she is such a sweetie. She is a super happy baby, always so smiley. She loves rolling around on the floor and playing with the crinkly wipes bags. She always has her finger and thumb together, as you can see in her pictures, its her signature look. Her next moves are to learn to sit, eat solids better, improve her fine motor skills, add some syllables to her vocabulary, and grow some hair. I love this baby.





I love this one too:

3 comments:
a) i love the finger thing, so cute, b) the 2nd pic down is such a john face to me, c) Mae's hair is amazing and she looks so beautiful and old!!! Little pre-teen toddler!
(and DC...what the?)
I CAN NOT wait to hug, kiss, and snuggle these beautiful girls + boy. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 2 more weeks!
I love her!!! Look how adorable she is! Those first few pictures really made me chuckle-she totally has you in her expressions!
Post a Comment