Last month John received a few awards for work he had done recently
His work on Pizzeria 712 received an AIGA 100 show award for Branding
His work on Red Fern received an AIGA 100 show award for Logo work
And his work on the article Lifting a Brother (BYU magazine) received an AIGA 100 show award for Editorial work and an International award from SPD (Society of Publication Design) for Editorial work (which I hear is the best since its international).
I'm pretty sure John did not want me to post this but I think he does good work and deserves the praise. I'm proud.
5.29.2008
A little recognition
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congrats John! That is really excellent, I always knew you'd do swell.
That is so cool. I think John does such a great job, and we LOVE the stuff he did for Nartker & Christensen. And pretty much all of the wedding invitations, etc. since he joined the family! He's got some serious talent.
thanks mel but jenilyn does all the wedding invites ;)
Well in that case you both deserve an award. :)
the first time i walked into pizzeria 712 i commented on how much i loved the branding...little did i know i actually know the brains behind it.
very impressed.
Post a Comment