5.27.2008

Make your own

Did you know you can make your own oil cloth/vinyl fabric using paper or fabric and iron on vinyl? Im really excited to do some projects with this stuff, although all I can think of right now is coasters and placemats.




fyi: this is our 100th post since we started this blog, about a year ago.

3 comments:

Melody said...

This is so cool! You'll have to show me how. You're always coming up with the cutest crafts and projects, you should write a book! And congratulations on your 100th post!!

forget laundry said...

really fun- you have such great ideas. I loved what you did for rose's bday. where did you get those images? too cool.

Melissa said...

I had no idea. Thanks for sharing this exciting info! :) You could make some cool aprons or art smocks for kids using the vinyl. We had a hard time tracking down oilcloth when we were on our apron kick a few months ago.