8.13.2008

a lot of little things

Mel sent this to me and even though they are kind of cheesy I always like reading them, feel free to post one about yourself.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30 
2.  Diamonds or pearls? hmm, thats a hard one, uh, diamonds, but barely.
3.  What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Dark Knight
4.  What is your favorite TV show?  the office
5.  What do you usually have for breakfast? a bowl of cereal and fruit
6.  What is your middle name?  Mixa
7.  What food do you dislike? raisins for sure
8.  What is your favorite CD at moment?  I don't listen to cd's, just playlists, currently a book on tape Raising a Righteous Family to the Lord
9.  What kind of car do you drive? white honda odyssey
10. Favorite sandwich?  probably Hickory Kist roasted turkey, or a quesadilla (does that count?)
11. What characteristic do you despise? Someone without social tact
12. Favorite item of clothing?  right now my cropped walking pants
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?  I'm trying to convince John to take me to Hawaii for our 5th anniversary next year, fingers crossed.
14. Favorite brand of clothing?  Gap, Banana, Old Navy
15. Where would you retire to?  California Coast or the Tetons, maybe both
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? This last one, in Arizona, with the Petersen's and Sprinkles cupcakes
17.  Favorite sport to watch?  longboarding
18.  Furthest place you are sending this? online (it reaches pretty far doesnt it?)
19.  Person you expect to send it back first? Im guessing no one
20.  When is your birthday?  May 2
21.  Are you a morning person or a night person?  night until recently, I love waking up early and going on my walk and then coming home and getting things done
22.  What is your shoe size?  8.5 or 9
23.  Pets? not yet but I think it would be fun to have a cool fish tank or something non smelly when we have more kids
24.  Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?  hmm, we are putting our house up for sale today
25.  What did you want to be when you were little? a race car driver
26. How are you today?  sore from moving large bags of mulch yesterday but excited for our camping trip on friday
27.  What is your favorite candy?  sour patch kids and bridge mix
28.  What is your favorite flower? peonies
29.  What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?  August 20, John's birthday, some fun things are being secretly planned ;)
31.  What are you listening to right now? the silent sound of a sleeping toddler
32.  What was the last thing you ate? cinnamon school house cookies from trader joe's
33.  Do you wish on stars? no, but when I was little I wished in fountains
35.  How is the weather right now? warm and sunny
36.  The first person you spoke to on the phone today?  john
37.  Favorite soft drink?  I would say root beer but I really like to stick to water
38.  Favorite restaurant? I think Los Hermanos, i crave the chips and salsa
39.  Real hair color? medium brown, what you see is what you get
40.  What was your favorite toy as a child? probably markers, the big pentel set, I would organize them by color for hours, either that or my bike
41.  Summer or winter? summer
42.  Hugs or kisses?  definitely hugs
43.  Chocolate or Vanilla? definitely chocolate
44.  Coffee or tea? apple cider
45.  Favorite color?  right now it's golden yellow
46.  When was the last time you cried? a few months ago when Wes threw a toy at my head
47.  What is under your bed? lots of dust, maybe a sock or two
48.  What did you do last night? cleaned the house, read a book, took a long hot shower, and went to bed
49.  What are you afraid of? not being a great mom
50.  Salty or sweet? when I'm pregnant sweet
51.  How many keys on your key ring? seven
52.  How many years at your current job?  1.5
53.  Favorite day of the week? surprisingly monday
54.  How many towns have you lived in?  two that I actually remember, a lot more when I was younger
55.  Do you make friends easily?  unfortunately no, but I think I'm getting better
56.  Favorite movie? a tie between Batman Begins and Casino Royale

2 comments:

Andrea J said...

I can see liking Batman Begins, but Casino Royale surprises me. I did like some fo the set design though.

Melissa said...

This was fun to read through...lots of interesting tidbits about you. I'm anxious to hear what you have planned for Jon's bday. I love surprises (for other people)