Wes got caught up on some immunizations on Wednesday and has been having fevers for several days. He spent most of his time in my lap or on my shoulder for most of Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. We started wondering if he was ever going to be back to his normal loud, destructive self until he started throwing ketchup covered french fries at Cari on Saturday and running away in the hotel. His fevers are gone now but he still has been a little more mellow than normal. He has had a slight rash today which hopefully will be gone when he wakes up tomorrow.
We got to visit Rose, Josh and Grace on Wednesday. Friday we had Leah (who just got back from her mission) Sarah, Josh, Rose and Grace over for a little while to play, it was super fun. Saturday we met up with Cari and Alec in Salt Lake for lunch and then came back to Provo to hang out with Nathan and Chelsea for a BYU football game bbq. Such a fun week.
Today I finally got an art project going for Wes. We picked some smokebush leaves and made pumpkin cards and played with paint. Wes had a pretty good time and surprisingly didn't make too much of a mess. He usually just eats crayons so the paint worked out quite a bit better.

8.31.2008
Our week and orange paint
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
jenilyn i bet wes was in love. such a smart idea! your so cute Beth
Talk about a crazy weekend. I wish you would have posted some pictures of Leah! I want to see her. Your cards are so cute, I may just have to copy them! I wonder if Max would like it...?
You look really cute in these pictures, too!
Post a Comment