He did it! Wes finally called me Mommy. he has been calling me Daddy for the last six months since he started talking. John was putting him to bed and he wanted mom to tuck him in and he called out Mommy! It was so cute!
John also gave him a hair cut a few days ago, it looks so much cleaner. We thought we would try and grow it out to see some curls but it just looked messy, maybe in a year or two we will try again when his hair is thicker.
Yesterday Wes insisted on feeding himself his yogurt, it was such a mess but so cute, he kept making funny faces when I would take a picture of him. Then I stuck him straight into the bathtub.
8.13.2008
Mommy & a Hair Cut
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
His hair cut is SO cute! And it does look much cleaner and as dad would say "sharp"
yeah! he called you mommy! these are such fun pictures. love that wes.
we are home in a week- I would love to see you soon.
Post a Comment