Well we put our house up for sale this week so here are some pictures we took. Some didn't turn out so I will have to post more later. So for those of you who have never seen our house, here it is.
8.20.2008
Semi House Tour
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So very cute! I love your sense of style. It looks like it should be in a Pier 1 advertisement or something! It looks so clean too :)
Your yard looks so nice with those little lights! And i love how you have rearranged.
I wish I could buy it. It's lovely.
what a treat. you have really done a beautiful job- you guys have such great taste.
Oh my gosh Jenilyn, it really looks like it's from a magazine. You have done a LOT to it since we were there last. I love it!
You two have done such a great job! Everything looks beautiful. I especially love your colors- so fresh and relaxing. I hope it goes fast.
Post a Comment