For New Year's Eve I thought I would try using our double stroller for the first time, I got the kids all bundled up and we walked up to John's office for a fun visit, Wes managed to find the dirt in the potted plants and all the hidden candy in peoples drawers as soon as we got there. Then we headed up to Salt Lake and met Joel and Natalie for dinner at the Dodo, it was great food and we topped it off with a delicious coffee cake in a bowl of caramel, yum. Later we met up with all the Collettes and played games and hung out till it was 2009.
Update: We still haven't moved! We are sitting in a house full of boxes using paper plates waiting for someone on the other side of the country to write up the paperwork!
1.01.2009
Day 365
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love Mabel's little hat
I love the Bob, we've got an older double stroller and I'm grateful for it :) Ours is also red, which I think Kate thinks makes it so fast.
Post a Comment