1.31.2009

Hungy

Last night Wes woke up in the middle of the night crying and calling "Mom!" I went and got him out of bed and he kept saying he was "hungy" so I took him into the kitchen to get a snack, which I usually wouldn't do but he didn't have much of a dinner last night. While he was eating he looked up at me and said "Happy" with a content little smile on his face, this was the first time he has ever expressed an emotion besides scared to us. So Wes and I had a happy little snack of toast and juice at four in the morning.


We usually understand most of what Wes says to us, he has a great vocabulary, but there are a few things that he loves to say over and over very excitedly and we have to idea what he means by them. Saby! and Mission! are his usual expressions but lately he just yells Eight Dollars! like he won the lottery. We have no ideas where he heard any of these but it's hilarious.

1 comment:

Andrea J said...

Eight Dollars? That's hilarious. Spencer once won eighty dollars and kept raising his hands and yelling Eighty Dollars (imagine Steve Holt).