3.26.2009

Dimples!

Here they are, I finally caught a picture with Mae's dimples (kind of), she is getting so big and cute! Lately she has been laughing so much more, sleeps 10 hours at night, and takes at least three naps during the day, I couldn't ask for an easier baby, I love having a girl!


3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Those pictures are so cute!! I love her smile!

Melissa said...

cute pics! I am so glad she has been such a good baby for you. It is so wonderful to enjoy a happy baby. I feel the same about Luke. BTW- I buy my cream of tartar at any grocery store by the spices. It is a bit pricey-- about $2.50 for the jar that holds 1/4 cup + a little more. They sell a big container at Gygis (that cool cooking store I'm sure Rose told you about) but it was ab $18, so I decide to wait.

Kari said...

I cannot believe how darling she is! Where did she get dimples from? Those pictures are gorgeous of the two of you! LOVE THEM! So, so cute.