3.22.2009

Park

John worked all afternoon on Saturday so I took the kids to the park. Wes loved climbing up to the tall slide all by himself and swinging on the swings. I laughed pretty hard when Wes got caught in the middle of six junior high kids all fighting, Wes was confused at what was happening but he wanted to be in on the fun. I had to go rescue him and pull him out from the bottom of the pile of kids, he was totally getting smashed and sat on.




2 comments:

Andrea J said...

Wow, nothing like having a new baby to make your older child look really old. Wes looks like a big kid, apparently he thought so to when he wanted to rumble w/ the middle schoolers.

Kari said...

I don't think I would've been laughing with him being stuck in the middle of a little fight! I would've been ticked and yelling at the dumb kids. Good for you for having a sense of humor! :) You took some very cute pictures, and I can't believe how big Mae is getting. It makes me so sad!