3.24.2010

really quick

A few things I want to remember:

Wes has been experimenting with words lately, he will use big words in sentences where they don't belong, and say whole statements that don't make sense. I have been wanting to blog about it but I can never remember what he says because it is usually nonsense. Last night while we were eating dinner this is what he said;

"Chicago, shorty, chocolate, troy, Jello!!"

Mae loves baths, they are probably her favorite thing. Whenever she gets dressed, has a diaper change, puts pajamas on or even takes shoes or socks off she thinks is bath time. She is always asking "Ba? ba?"

This morning Wes and Mae played together for about an hour, running from room to room hiding in closets and giggling. I heard them from the other room playing Ring Around the Rosie together over and over. Wes was told me they were playing Rosie Pockets, and they were having so much fun together, it makes me happy.

3 comments:

n.davis said...

so..this is so weird. i'm in your new ward here at the condo's. our baby is the chunky little girl you commented about the other day on the playground. I found your blog, by total mistake of trying to find one of my friends blogs, through another friends. it's a big weird thing..but i just wanted to say 'hey'. we have a blog as well, it's private, but i'd love to invite you so you know i'm not insane. {nikkisheaj@gmail.com} also, welcome to the ward, neighborhood. we'll have to hang on the playground when it's warmer. :)


-nikki davis

KellySummer said...

your kid stories are so cute. i hope that we have a girl next and that they are as cute together as wes and mae!! :)

KellySummer said...

your kid stories are so cute. i hope that we have a girl next and that they are as cute together as wes and mae!! :)