5.05.2008

Arizona

We drove down to Scottsdale this weekend for Nathan and Chelsea's wedding. Emily and Tyler rode with us and I'm afraid Emily got food spit on her a few times by Wes. We woke up Saturday and got to see Joel, Natalie, and Lauren (she is so cute and tiny). The sealing was beautiful, and we got a little burnt outside the temple while taking pictures, the sun was so intense. Joel and Natalie brought Sprinkles cupcakes from LA for my birthday, yum, thanks! The bride and groom looked great, the reception was gorgeous, and the food was delicious. It was so cute to see how excited they were to be married and it reminded me how happy we were to finally belong to each other, I think we take it for granted sometimes. We drove through the tip of the grand canyon on the way home and got back last night, it was such a fun trip! Here are a ton of pictures.



















3 comments:

Rose said...

I have lots of commets:
1) Nathan and Chelsea are now going to have to join the world of blogging so we can keep up with them.
2) They looks so beautiful and alike.
3) Their kids are going to have perfect teeth
4) Jenilyn you found the perfect outfit from what i can see! You look really good in that pic with Joel and Natalie
5) Lauren is so CUTE! I cant tell if she looks a little Asian or not
6) The picture with Wes at the table looks a lot like Dallin to me.
7) I really want to try those Sprinkles cupcakes! The look delicous. How sweet of Joel and Natalie
8) I really like the center pieces and the hanging green balls. They add lots of personality.
9) Where is the honeymoon?
10) I miss you guys and cant wait to see you in June

Melody said...

How fun! You took great pictures. I love the wedding colors. And you look like a model in that picture with you, John, Joel & Natalie. I love your hair. But I think my favorite picture is the last one with Wes and Grandma & Grandpa, it is sooooo cute!

Andrea J said...

Your hair looks lovely; so does the wedding.