I started organizing my recipes in december and now finished it. I can finally find the recipes I'm looking for and its so easy to type and print up new ones, it feels good.
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Jenilynnnnnn. Happy Birthday to you! I know you're on the road, so I won't be able to call you, just wanted you to know I was thinking about you :) By the way, how did you end up dividing your recipe book? I need to make my own dividers but I'm not sure how. I'll email you later. Love you!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Jenilynnnnnn. Happy Birthday to you! I know you're on the road, so I won't be able to call you, just wanted you to know I was thinking about you :) By the way, how did you end up dividing your recipe book? I need to make my own dividers but I'm not sure how. I'll email you later. Love you!
Happy Birthday! It sounds like you are off doing something swell.
Post a Comment