Wes can't walk but he can talk, he learned how to say fish and hot this week (he whispers 'hot' very carefully). I think he is up to about ten words now, still no mom, mama, or mommy.
I found these funny pictures in the camera. Wes won't get off something unless he can feel the floor underneath him before he has to let go. He will climb the coffee table and then just lay there til we come get him. He is only an inch away! Silly!
5.01.2008
Ha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I miss him SO much! I love his cure chubby feet. I think you should do a post all about his feet i love them!
Your house always looks so clean in all of your pictures! Not sure how you do it.
Maybe he is waiting to say "mommy" tomorrow on your special day?!
That is the cutest thing ever! I love Wes.
first order of business....
that child is beautiful. and that is hilarious about the hanging there.
second, can you do a post of your entire house because im pretty sure from all of these pictures that i would like you to decorate mine if i do ever have a house.
deal?
He looks like such a little boy to me, and not a baby. He's such a cutie! It makes me sad that you live so far and our boys can't play more. That's nuts he can say 10 words already! Max says Mama and Dada, but that's it so far. He is almost walking. He should be by his birthday and I can't wait! Isn't it so sad how fast they are growing up? I wish they could just stay small forever...sometimes!
Post a Comment