We got a new lens for our camera, check out the WIDE angle. Saturday breakfast was so yummy, french toast at Emily and Tylers. We walked around temple square and took some pictures of plants. Lunch at the Red Iguana, delicious. And then we hit up the Park City outlets. Sunday we walked around BYU campus and took more pictures of plants. Monday we did yard work and took about four shopping trips, still no pants for John, but somehow I managed to find good stuff for me and Wes.
5.26.2008
Memorial
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats on the new lens--so exciting! sounds like a great weekend.
Your looking REALLY skinny to me! Hope you are healthy.
Wes looks so much older, and more hair.
Love the mushroom picture! They look fake.
I love the new lens, great pictures. Sounds like you guys have been busy! I miss you guys like crazy!
how fun to get a new lens! so with the header on my blog... I just dragged photos into illustrator/added text and saved the whole thing as a jpeg in photoshop. and then you can edit your title on the customize page on blogger (oh- and I made my blog outlines white so the header would blend). I'm still learning, but it is fun to experiment.
Post a Comment