8.07.2008

Four Years



Yesterday was our anniversary so we headed up to park city for a night on the town. We stopped by the farmers market and picked up some delicious goat cheese, sweet corn, and granny smith apples. Then we headed up to Main Street and walked through the shops, it was really hard not to buy one of everything in the Chocolate Factory. Then we had dinner at Main Street Pizza and Noodle, where we went almost every weekend while we were dating but hadn't been back since we were married. We went and saw The Dark Night after dinner and then headed back to Salt Lake to pick up Wes from Emily and Tyler's. It is amazing how fast you can eat dinner and how many things you can get done in one evening without a toddler.

Thinking back over the past four years I am so glad I married John, so blessed that he married me, and looking forward to being married for eternity and all the exciting things and challenges that come with it.

6 comments:

Natalie Petersen said...

Congratualtions you guys! Sounds like a really fun night!

Melody said...

Happy Anniversary!! Sorry I forgot to tell you on the phone yesterday.

Kari said...

Jenilyn, you are so beautiful! Happy Anniversary! I love you!

forget laundry said...

happy anniversary! you are such a sweet couple. jenilyn... you look so great! I am so excited for you guys and baby petersen to come. ps love the lemonade stand

Andrea J said...

happy anniversary! go marriage!

Amber said...

Awwww - you two are such an adorable couple. Congratulations on 4 years! You are really an example of a married couple that loves and respects one another. You fit each other so well. And p.s. it's not fair how cute you look, Jenilyn, even when you are pregnant!