After dinner at Mimi's we headed over to Rock Canyon Park and had some delicious carrot cake. Wes gave John a soccer ball, which he picked out, and all the boys played soccer for a while. Wes got stung by a bee on his hand but wanted to keep playing so he was running after the ball half crying and half laughing. It was a fun night.
8.21.2008
Party in the Park
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Fun times! Thanks for having us join the party. By the way, feel free to take off my picture anytime! I look so tired!
love the new blog look. and what a fun night- great pics. hope to see you soon!
I want to come visit so bad! Please get everyone to bug Jason so we can come out for Thanksgiving! ;)
Your cake looks too good to eat and I love your runner! It's like I'm always telling you-everything you do is so cute it makes me sick!!! That's so sad Wes was stung...ouch! What a trooper.
PS Nice hair cut John!
We wish we could have been there! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN! looks like a yummy cake.
Post a Comment